2 slices of sourdough bread
A few thin slices of smoked pork
2 slices of provolone cheese
A slice of ham
3 dill pickle slices
- Butter what will be the outside of the sandwich.
- Add mustard to the inside to taste.
- Layer smoked pork, cheese, pickles and ham.
- Cook in a panini press. (Okay, we're not pretentious. We used the George Foreman grill.)
- This is important: cut sandwiches in half. Grilled sandwiches must be cut. Nobody knows why.
Gail said she would like it better with a little less smoked pork and a little more ham.