Sunday, August 5, 2012

FrogTape Outperforms Blue Tape in Accidental Head-to-head Test

I usually blog about food and drink, but FrogTape® has earned an exception. I bought a roll on a whim for a previous painting project. I admit, I didn't find anything special about it. I ran out of FrogTape in the middle of this weekend's painting project, so I replaced it with the standard blue tape.

I just got done removing the tape and was surprised that the cleanup under the green FrogTape was much simpler than under the blue. In all but a few spots, the FrogTape left a clean, sharp line requiring no cleanup. I needed to tidy up nearly every inch of the edge of the blue tape.

I'm sold. I won't even finish this roll of blue tape before getting a fresh roll of FrogTape.

No comments:

Post a Comment